This is for new students registering for our meditation classes in Colorado Springs or online.
2017 Meditation Courses Mahakala Radio– Participant Information
1. What about this course interests you?
2. What do you hope to learn in taking this course?
3. Describe your regular meditation practice:
4. Describe what brought you to meditation practice:
5. What are your principal traditions, teachers…
6. Describe your relationship with your current teacher or your experience with spiritual teachers:
7. Describe your relationship with sangha (fellow practitioners):
8. Do you have a somatic movement practice? please briefly describe:
9. What are three things you have learned through meditation or movement practice?
10. In some courses, we have online participants. Are you willing to have at least 1 practice conversation every 2-3 weeks with an online participant? You will need to use skype or google+ or facetime for this conversation
11. Do you have any medical, physical, emotional or mental condition that will affect your practice?
12. Please read these responsibilities and let us know you can follow them
13. PLEASE COPY & PASTE THIS INTO YOUR EMAIL, FILL IT OUT, EMAIL TO US